BlackBull Markets collects and verifies the personal identification data of our account holders, while logging and tracking itemised statements of all the transactions that are carried out by our clients. Prior to opening an account with BlackBull Markets a valid form of government-issued identification (Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport), proof of residence, and bank account information is required, along with your completed account application.
Additionally, BlackBull Markets tracks all suspicious transactions of our clients, and transactions executed under non-standard trading conditions.
- Client funds are held in separate, segregated accounts that are designated only for client deposits and withdrawals.
- Monitors funding from various bank accounts outside of the account holder’s home country.
- Neither accepts cash deposits nor disburses cash under any circumstances.
- Does not accept third-party deposits of any kind.
- Matches each deposit to the account name on file for that customer.
BlackBull Markets reserves the right to refuse to process a transaction at any stage where it believes the transaction to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. In accordance with international law, BlackBull Markets is not obligated to inform the client if suspicious activity is reported to any corresponding regulatory or legal bodies.